i Longarm Quilt
Due to high volume (and time off in June), current turnaround time is approximately 8 to 12 weeks.
All quilts will be worked on in the order they are received.
If a return date is needed prior to the current turnaround time, you will need to add "Rush" to your form
(a return date will be determined at drop off.)
Christmas quilts must be submitted by the first week of August
for delivery on or before December 20th.
Drop Off Instructions
***** Please follow these steps prior to scheduling your appointment *****
Drop off and pick up appointment time will now be 10 to 15 minutes.
To keep within this time frame, bring your form completed with accurate measurements.
Check this list to be sure you have everything ready.
- Start with measuring your quilt top. Write these dimensions on your form. Backing and Batting need to be 8" longer and 8" wider than the Quilt TOP measurements.
For an example, if your Quilt TOP measures 60" x 80", your BACKING and BATTING need to be 68" x 88"
- Choose a pattern from my website and record it on your form. Have an idea of the thread color you would like.
- Mark the top orientation of all pieces with a note, or safety pin.
- If you have a full stamp card, attach it to the form for your $20 quilting service credit.
- After all of these items are complete, call, text 2O6-786-ll23 or email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
Closed every Sunday
Click here to download the form