What quilters are saying about Karen's professional quilting
- "Thank you so much, Karen, you do amazing work!"
- "So happy with the quilts you did for me. I've never had -or seen- such beautiful workmanship before...just wanted to thank you so very much!"
- "You did a beautiful job on my bee quilt, the quilting really transformed the large black solid areas to be gorgeous, plus all the other parts, too!!!" Thanks a million times!"
- "The quilting is beautiful - thank you! The design for the quilting is perfect, and your work is excellent, as usual!"
- "The quilt is perfect! Love it. Thanks so much"
- "Karen was very helpful and offered tips in selecting the design pattern, batting, and thread. She did a beautiful job on finishing my quilt! I would highly recommend her services."
- "Love love love the quilt! Thank you so very much, Karen!"
- Thank you another perfect job by Karen King the "Queen of Longarm Quilting" I love the quilt my friend made for her son 32 years ago, he will get another 32 years out of it! You are the best"
- "My first quilt with Karen...she did a fabulous job, and the navy thread (her suggestion/recommendation) was perfect! Thank you so much!"
- "I love it, thank you! It looks beautiful on the wall & I have received lots of compliments on it. Thanks again for the beautiful quilting."
- "Happy with my Christmas tree quilt. You really did work your magic. Thank you for your suggestion of the glimmer thread. It makes the snowflake pattern really pop."
Located in Bothell/Mill Creek, WA
2O6 - 786 - ll23
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
Drop off & pick up by appointment Monday through Saturday
iLongarmQuilt - est. 2010
I love getting up early in the morning to work on my longarm machine.
It is exciting to stitch finishing touches on a beautiful project that someone else has created.
Contact me soon and I will help you complete your treasured project.
I have been in business for over 11 years. By submitting your quilt to me, you are trusting that I will use my best judgment and do my best work. Soft fabric can be "fluid". Occasionally a quilt top may not be entirely square or the borders may not lay completely flat. In these cases I do my best to minimize these issues by easing in extra fullness. I have taken many classes from other professional longarm quilters to learn how to do this so that these areas appear flawless -- or near flawless.