i Longarm Quilt
What quilters are saying about Karen's professional quilting
- "Thank you so much, Karen, you do amazing work!"
- "So happy with the quilts you did for me. I've never had -or seen- such beautiful workmanship before...just wanted to thank you so very much!"
- "You did a beautiful job on my bee quilt, the quilting really transformed the large black solid areas to be gorgeous, plus all the other parts, too!!!" Thanks a million times!"
- "The quilting is beautiful - thank you! The design for the quilting is perfect, and your work is excellent, as usual!"
- "The quilt is perfect! Love it. Thanks so much"
- "Karen was very helpful and offered tips in selecting the design pattern, batting, and thread. She did a beautiful job on finishing my quilt! I would highly recommend her services."
- "Love love love the quilt! Thank you so very much, Karen!"
- Thank you another perfect job by Karen King the "Queen of Longarm Quilting" I love the quilt my friend made for her son 32 years ago, he will get another 32 years out of it! You are the best"
- "My first quilt with Karen...she did a fabulous job, and the navy thread (her suggestion/recommendation) was perfect! Thank you so much!"
- "I love it, thank you! It looks beautiful on the wall & I have received lots of compliments on it. Thanks again for the beautiful quilting."
- "Happy with my Christmas tree quilt. You really did work your magic. Thank you for your suggestion of the glimmer thread. It makes the snowflake pattern really pop."
... & After
Located in Bothell/Mill Creek, WA
2O6 - 786 - ll23
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
Drop off & pick up by appointment Monday through Saturday
iLongarmQuilt - est. 2010
I love getting up early in the morning to work on my longarm machine.
It is exciting to stitch finishing touches on a beautiful project that someone else has created.
Contact me soon and I will help you complete your treasured project.
I have been in business for over 11 years. By submitting your quilt to me, you are trusting that I will use my best judgment and do my best work. Soft fabric can be "fluid". Occasionally a quilt top may not be entirely square or the borders may not lay completely flat. In these cases I do my best to minimize these issues by easing in extra fullness. I have taken many classes from other professional longarm quilters to learn how to do this so that these areas appear flawless -- or near flawless.